We welcome you to the 2020 conference season! To see speakers, topics and other information, select the links below. Or for a quick summary read the post below. We look forward to having you join us in 2020!
Presented by video streaming starting on May 29 & 30, 2020
Medicines from the Earth Herb Symposium
- Location: Virtually streaming from the comfort of your home! Register now.
- Theme: Restoring Immunological Balance
- Over 40 clinical presentations including live sessions every day
- Friday pre-symposium clinical intensive with Donald Yance, RH (AHG)
- Video streaming beginning on May 29 and May 30
- Panel discussions, Saturday keynote address, virtual herb walks and medicine-making lectures round out the program.
- Continuing education applications submitted for nurses*, naturopathic physicians and acupuncturists.
- Naturopathic Physicians: Approved for maximum 21.5 CME hours of which 9 hours can be pharmacy, including Friday pre-conference intensive or Mountain Gardens Tour.
- Nurses*: Pending approval: Maximum 22 CNE contact hours including attendance at Friday Field Study.
- Acupuncturists: Approved for 22.5 PDA points (hours) including Friday Field Study.
- Virtual exhibit hall applications now being received. Contact us for information and questions!
Speakers: Teresa Boardwine, Mary Bove, Chanchal Cabrera, David Crow, Doug Elliott, Christopher Hobbs, Robin McGee, Jason Miller, Kenneth Proefrock, CoreyPine Shane, Vickie Shufer, Katie Stage, Marc Williams, Jennifer Williams, David Winston and Donald Yance
* This activity has been submitted to North Carolina Nurses Association for approval to award contact hours. North Carolina Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (Note: $35 charge for nursing CNE due to high cost of new application.)
Southwest Conference on Botanical Medicine
- Location: In your living room! A virtual streaming conference.
- Featured clinical lectures on the applications of botanical medicine in chronic health conditions, an herb walk in the desert and garden lectures.
- Pre-conference Clinical intensive with Glen Nagel, ND
- Continuing Education Credits
- Acupuncturists: Approved for 20.5 PDA points (hours) by NCCAOM and by California Board of Acupuncture, CEP Provider #1552, for 20.5 Category 1 CE.
- Naturopathic Physicians: Approved by SCNM CE Reviewers for 20.5 CME hours of which 13 can be pharmacy, or 11 can be pharmacy and 3 can be opioid addiction credits (AZ). Approved by OBNM for 20.5 credits of which 12.5 can be pharmacy and 1.5 can be ethics (OR). Approved by CNDA for 20.5 credits of which 13 can be pharmacy (CA).
Speaker list: Lydia Bartholow, Paul Bergner, Sam Coffman, Phyllis Hogan, Tori Hudson, Glen Nagel, Mimi Kamp, Marianne Marchese, Heath McAllister, Andrea Purcell, Kenneth Proefrock, Mary Rondeau, JoAnn Sanchez, Yalda Shokoohinia, John Slattery, Katie Stage, David Winston and Eric Yarnell.