The annual Southwest Conference on Botanical Medicine was switched to a VIRTUAL format and presented starting March 27 & 28 on your computer, tablet, or smart phone!
Registration is now closed, but you will soon be able to view these events on recorded video:
Live Stream events with a chance to ask questions:
- Pre-conference Intensive: Understanding the Herb-Drug Interaction Continuum with Glen Nagel, ND (Friday, March 27, 1 – 5:15 PM – $85)
- Panel Discussion: Neuroplasticity and the Management of PTSD and other Mental Health Conditions with Kenneth Proefrock, ND, Katie Stage, ND and Mary Rondeau ND (Saturday, March 28, 10:00 – 11:30 AM Pacific/Arizona Time –included in your registration)
- NEW! Added just as the conference began: Targeting COVID-19 Utilizing Unitive Medicine – Botanical, Nutritional, Dietary and Lifestyle Considerations with Donald Yance, RH (AHG) Soon to be available on audio and video.
Need continuing education hours? Up to 20.5 hours’ credit for naturopathic physicians and acupuncturists approved for this video streaming program. CE details here
Registration now closed, but video and audio recordings will be available soon!
- All sessions were recorded: view on your own schedule in your own home or office, any time.
- Two weeks to watch, with access to all videos during that time. 25 – 30 presentations
- Registration price of $395 includes a set of audio downloads (link sent after the event) and digital book of lecture notes.
- No extra charge for continuing education (except $35 for California NDs due to cost of application).
Hundreds of health professionals registered for this event, and video access instructions were sent to all who registered. Contact us if you didn’t receive the link!
Registration Now Closed! Video and audio recordings available soon on www.botanicalmedicine.org