March 27 – 29, 2020
Southwest Conference on Botanical Medicine
- Location: Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in Tempe, Arizona
- Features clinical lectures on the applications of botanical medicine in chronic health conditions, herb walks and medicine-making classes in the garden.
- Pre-conference field studies and a clinical intensive on Friday, March 27. Main conference is March 28 & 29.
- CE applications to be submitted for acupuncturists and naturopathic physicians (including California –CNDA). Credits pending: 13.5 hours for Saturday and Sunday, and up to 6 hours for pre-conference events on Friday.
- Exhibit hall now accepting applications. Contact us for information and questions.
Speaker list so far: Paul Bergner, Phyllis Hogan, Tori Hudson, Glen Nagel, Mimi Kamp, Heath McAllister, Kenneth Proefrock, Mary Rondeau, JoAnn Sanchez, John Slattery, Katie Stage, Jill Stansbury, David Winston and Eric Yarnell.
Check back for updates as more program details are finalized. Registration opens October 15!
May 29 – June 1, 2020
Medicines from the Earth Herb Symposium
- Location: Blue Ridge Assembly, Black Mountain, North Carolina
- Over 40 clinical presentations in a beautiful mountain retreat setting.
- Friday pre-symposium field study and clinical intensive May 29.
- Main event Saturday – Monday, May 30 – June 1.
- Panel discussions, Saturday keynote address, herb walks and medicine-making classes round out the program.
- Continuing education applications to be submitted for nurses, naturopathic physicians and acupuncturists. Credits pending: 17.5 hours CE for main event; Friday up to 4 hours additional credits.
- Exhibit hall applications now being received. Contact us for information and questions!
Speaker list to be announced soon.
- Registration opens in October, 2019.
- Check back here for details as we develop the programs.
- We look forward to seeing you at an event in 2020!