- Location: Virtually streaming from the comfort of your home! Register now.
- Theme: Restoring Immunological Balance
- Over 35 clinical presentations including live sessions May 29 – June 1
- Friday pre-symposium clinical intensive, live video stream with Donald Yance, RH (AHG) on May 29
- Panel discussions, Saturday keynote address, virtual herb walks and medicine-making lectures round out the program.
- Continuing education for nurses*, naturopathic physicians and acupuncturists.
- Naturopathic Physicians: Approved for maximum 21.5 CME hours of which 9 hours can be pharmacy.
- Nurses*: Approved: Maximum 31.5 CNE contact hours*.
- Acupuncturists: Approved for 22.5 PDA points (hours). NCCAOM has approved this online format.
- Virtual exhibit hall applications now being received. Contact us for information and questions!
Speakers: Teresa Boardwine, Mary Bove, Chanchal Cabrera, David Crow, Doug Elliott, Christopher Hobbs, Robin McGee, Jason Miller, Kenneth Proefrock, CoreyPine Shane, Vickie Shufer, Katie Stage, Marc Williams, Jennifer Williams, David Winston and Donald Yance
* This activity has been approved by the North Carolina Nurses Association for 31.5 contact hours. North Carolina Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (Note: $35 charge for nursing CNE due to high cost of new application.)
Past Herbal Medicine Conference:
Southwest Conference on Botanical Medicine
- Location: In your living room! A virtual streaming conference. Video or audio recordings now available!
- Features clinical lectures on the applications of botanical medicine in chronic health conditions, an herb walk in the desert and a garden lecture.
- Pre-conference Clinical intensive on Herb-Drug Interactions with Glen Nagel, ND
- Continuing Education Credits for recordings — Naturopathic Physicians. Audio or Video:
- Approved by SCNM CE Reviewers for 20.5 CME hours of which 13 can be pharmacy, or 11 can be pharmacy and 3 can be opioid addiction credits (AZ).
- Approved by OBNM for 20.5 credits of which 12.5 can be pharmacy and 1.5 can be ethics (OR).
- Approved by CNDA for 20.5 credits of which 13 can be pharmacy (CA).
- All ND CE details on this page.
Speaker list: Lydia Bartholow, Paul Bergner, Sam Coffman, Glen Nagel, Marianne Marchese, Heath McAllister, Andrea Purcell, Kenneth Proefrock, Mary Rondeau, JoAnn Sanchez, Yalda Shokoohinia, John Slattery, Katie Stage, David Winston, Donnie Yance and Eric Yarnell.