We have offered live events for RN CEU / CNE for over twenty-five years, and are working with an experienced Nurse CNE designer to continue the tradition of high-quality continuing education for nurses in our distance learning offerings.
- Live events in 2022
- Distance learning for nurses
- How to earn certificate of completion
- Recordings with nursing CE
Medicines from the Earth Herb Symposium
June 3 – 6, 2022 — Black Mountain, NC
Pending approval: Up to 40 CE hours (AAFP)
This is my first herbal conference. I was very impressed with the knowledge of each speaker on their topic.
Distance Learning for Nurses
Here is how to earn a certificate of completion for listening to audio and/or video recordings of our recent conferences: (Download and print these instructions).
- Browse and choose recordings you’d like to hear from the conferences listed below.
- Order the recordings by following the links below and download them to your computer.
- Download the PDF file of the evaluation form (one for each conference) by clicking the “EVAL” link next to any conference in the list below.
- Listen and evaluate each presentation. Credit is given according to number of recordings completed and evaluated.
- Return the evaluation form by email to caitlin [AT] botanicalmedicine.org
- Receive your certificate of completion by return email.
Contact us if you have questions and we will be happy to help.
Distance Learning Information, Contact Hour Charts and Links to Evaluation Forms:
* Video presentations offer complete clinical information, with the speaker and the PowerPoint playing together in an ideal format for online learning. Continuing education credits available for all videos.
Amazing, unique topics. I am so happy to have found these classes.
Our dedication to quality Continuing Education for Nurses (CNE):
The ANCC — American Nurses Credentialing Center Commission on Accreditation — is the national accrediting agency overseeing the rules on speaker conflict of interest, and they carefully check all CNE programs. Our speakers are informed of the guidelines for content free of commercial bias and their presentations are reviewed beforehand by the nurse planner and content expert. In this way, we guarantee the highest quality information free from commercial bias. We look forward to seeing you at one of our continuing education events!
I heard about the symposium through the American Holistic Nurses Association and I decided to come because I’ve always been interested in Herbal Medicine, as a traditional nurse and provider with a CAM physician. It’s about time that we transition herbal medicine back into traditional medicine.
Our live events, recordings and notes provide opportunities for CE credits for nurses in areas of alternative medicine – such as:
- holistic medicine
- functional medicine
- integrative medicine
- naturopathic medicine
- complementary medicine