We have offered live events for RN CEU / CNE for over twenty years, and are working with an experienced CNE designer to continue the tradition of high-quality continuing education for nurses in our distance learning offerings.
I heard about the symposium through the American Holistic Nurses Association and I decided to come because I’ve always been interested in Herbal Medicine, as a traditional nurse and provider with a CAM physician. It’s about time that we transition herbal medicine back into traditional medicine.
Distance Learning for Nurses
We are delighted to offer Nursing Continuing Education (CEU / CNE) contact hours for audio recordings from our previous conferences.
Recording purchases include access to CNE. Here is how to earn a certificate of completion for listening to audio recordings of our recent conferences: (Download and print these instructions).
- Browse and choose the conference (or individual recordings) you’d like to hear from the lists that follow.
- Order the recordings by following the links below and download them to your computer. (Or go directly to the recording order site: https://www.botanical-medicine.org “Past Conferences”)
- Download the pdf file of the evaluation form (one for each conference) by clicking the “EVAL” link next to any conference in the list below.
- Listen and evaluate each presentation. Credit is given according to number of recordings completed and evaluated.
- Return the evaluation form by email to reg [AT] botanicalmedicine.org
- You will receive a certificate of completion by return email.
- Contact us if you have questions and we will be happy to help.
Distance Learning Information, Contact Hour Charts and Links to Evaluation Forms:
|Contact Hours for 2019 Southwest Conference on Botanical Medicine||EVAL|
|Contact Hours for 2018 Medicines from the Earth Audio Recordings||EVAL|
|Contact Hours for 2018 Southwest Conference on Botanical Medicine||EVAL|
Our dedication to quality Continuing Education for Nurses (CNE):
The ANCC — American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation — is the national accrediting agency overseeing the rules on speaker conflict of interest, and they carefully check all CNE programs. Our speakers are informed of the guidelines for content free of commercial bias and their presentations are reviewed beforehand by the nurse planner and content expert. In this way we guarantee the highest quality information, free from commercial bias. We look forward to seeing you at one of our continuing education events!
Our live events, recordings and notes provide opportunities for CE credits for nurses in areas of alternative medicine – such as:
- holistic medicine
- functional medicine
- integrative medicine
- naturopathic medicine
- complementary medicine
Contact us for questions regarding Nursing CE — we’ll be happy to help!