Herbal Educational Services has proudly offered continuing education (CE) for health professionals since 1996. Our live events offer:
(See below for distance learning approvals for our 2018 events).
2019: List of CE offerings at our upcoming conferences
Southwest Conference on Botanical Medicine, March 29 – 31, 2019
Credits issued for full or partial attendance. Please sign up for CE when you submit your registration form. Pending approval, we offer CE, CME, CNE, PDA and CEUs for:
• NATUROPATHIC PHYSICIANS (pending approval)
Arizona ND 21.5 possible general hours of which 10 can be pharmacy. Includes attendance at Friday morning and afternoon events
Oregon ND 17.5 possible general hours of which 10 can be pharmacy for selected lectures. Includes attendance at Friday pre-conference intensive.
Second Year! California ND: 17.5 possible general hours of which 10 can be pharmacy. Extra CME fee for California ND: $35. (due to the cost of the application).
• ACUPUNCTURE (pending approval)
NCCAOM National CE Board: 21.5 PDA points (hours), which includes attendance at Friday morning and afternoon events.
NEW! We have applied to be providers of California acupuncture CE and will let you know when it’s final.
• NURSES (pending approval):
21.5 contact hours possible–includes attendance at Friday morning and afternoon events. Extra fee for nursing CE.: $35. (Due to the cost of the new application).
Application for 21.5 contact hours to be submitted to the Continuing Nursing Education Group, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
• A certificate of attendance is available to any participant who requests it
Questions about continuing education? Please email us and we’ll be happy to help.
Continuing Education Credits (NEW! Please sign up for your CE credits when you fill out your registration form).
Pending approval, we offer CE, CME, CNE, PDA and CEUs for:
- Acupuncturists: Maximum 22.5 PDA (hours) includes Friday Field Study (no extra charge). NCCAOM approval pending.
- Naturopathic Physicians: Maximum 21.5 CME hours of which 10 hours can be pharmacy (includes Friday Pre-conference intensive) No extra charge. OBNM approval pending.
- Nursing: Maxiumum 21.5 CNE contact hours includes attendance at Friday pre-conference intensive. (Note: $35 charge for nursing CNE due to high cost of new application.) ANCC approval pending.
- Pharmacists Licensed in North Carolina: 17.5 hours for main conference only. NCAP approval pending.
- Certificate of Attendance: To any participant who requests it.
We will post application status and approvals as they are available. Applications to be submitted in December.
Distance Learning Continuing Education
Listen to audio recordings of our past events and earn CE credits:
This is my first time here at the symposium, having a great time, learning a ton. Lecture for lecture, this is probably the most intellectually stimulating conference that I’ve ever been to, across the country.
Our live events, recordings and notes also provide opportunities for continuing education in areas such as:
- integrative medicine
- naturopathic medicine
- complementary medicine
- functional medicine
- holistic medicine
Contact us for questions regarding CE, CEU, CME, CNE, and PDA — we’ll be happy to help!