Herbal Educational Services has proudly offered continuing education (CE) for health professionals since 1996. Our live events offer:
(See below for distance learning approvals for our 2018 and 2019 past events).
2019: List of CE offerings at our upcoming conferences
Continuing Education Credits (NEW! Please sign up for your CE credits when you fill out your registration form).
Pending approval, we offer CE, CME, CNE, PDA and CEUs for:
- Acupuncturists: Approved by NCCAOM for maximum 22.5 PDA (hours) which includes Friday Field Study. Credit details.
- Naturopathic Physicians: Approved by OBNM for maximum 21.5 CME hours of which 10 hours can be pharmacy (includes Friday Pre-conference intensive) No extra charge for CE. Credit details.
- Nursing: Approved for a maxiumum of 22.5 CNE contact hours includes attendance at Friday pre-conference intensive. (Note: $35 charge for nursing CNE due to high cost of new application.) Credit details
- Pharmacists Licensed in North Carolina: Approved by NCAP for 21.5 hours
- Certificate of Attendance: To any participant who requests it.
We will post application status and approvals as they are available. We look forward to having you there!
Credits were issued for full or partial attendance. Approved for CE, CME, CNE, PDA and CEUs for:
• NATUROPATHIC PHYSICIANS (pending approval)
Arizona ND approved for 21.5 possible general hours of which 11.5 can be pharmacy. (OR 10 pharm and 1.5 opioid hours) Includes attendance at Friday morning and afternoon events Details
Second Year! California ND: approved by CNDAfor 21.5 possible general hours of which 11.5 can be pharmacy. Extra CME fee for California NDs: $35. (due to the cost of the application). Details–California CME
Oregon ND approved for17.5 possible general hours of which 11.5 can be pharmacy for selected lectures. Includes Friday pre-conference intensive.Details
Approved by NCCAOM (National CE Board) for 21.5 PDA points (hours), which includes attendance at Friday morning and afternoon events. Details
NEW! Approved by the California Board of Acupuncture for 21.5 Category 1 CE hours for this event. CEP #1552
• NURSES approved for 21.5 contact hours possible–includes attendance at Friday morning and afternoon events. Extra fee for nursing CE is $35. (Due to the cost of the new application). Details
Application for 21.5 contact hours approved by the Continuing Nursing Education Group, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
• A certificate of attendance is available to any participant who requests it
Questions about continuing education? Please email us and we’ll be happy to help.
Distance Learning Continuing Education
Listen to audio recordings of our past events and earn CE credits:
This is my first time here at the symposium, having a great time, learning a ton. Lecture for lecture, this is probably the most intellectually stimulating conference that I’ve ever been to, across the country.
Our live events, recordings and notes also provide opportunities for continuing education in areas such as:
- integrative medicine
- naturopathic medicine
- complementary medicine
- functional medicine
- holistic medicine
Contact us for questions regarding CE, CEU, CME, CNE, and PDA — we’ll be happy to help!