We’ve been offering Naturopathic CME and CE for Naturopathic Doctors (ND) for over 20 years.
(Distance learning information below).
2019 Live CME Offerings
Medicines from the Earth Herb Symposium
May 31 – June 3, 2019 in Black Mountain, North Carolina (pending approval) View symposium details here.
Maximum 21.5 CME hours of which 10 hours can be pharmacy (includes Friday pre-conference intensive) No extra charge for CME. Approval pending from the Oregon Board of Naturopathic Medicine (OBNM). Credit details here
Southwest Conference on Botanical Medicine
NEW! Recordings now available for CME. View distance-learning details.
March 29 – 31, 2019 at SCNM in Tempe, AZ
View conference details here
- Arizona ND approved for 21.5 possible general hours of which 11.5 can be pharmacy (OR 10 pharm and 1.5 opioid hours). Includes attendance at Friday morning and afternoon events. Details
- Second Year! California ND: approved for 21.5 possible general hours of which 11.5 can be pharmacy. Extra CME fee for California ND: $35. (due to cost of application) Details
- Oregon ND approved for 17.5 possible general hours of which 11.5 can be pharmacy for selected lectures. Includes attendance at Friday pre-conference intensive. Details’
Now earn continuing education credits whenever you need them with our new streamlined CME program.
Congratulations on putting together such a fantastic conference! The speakers were wonderful and the topics are very relevant to clinical practice. Nicely done! –Neta Caspi, ND referring to SW Conference 2017 recordings for CME.
DISTANCE LEARNING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Browse, order and download audio recordings from lists below. Save your receipt
- Keep a record on this certificate of all completed recordings..
- It’s as easy as that!
RECORDING LISTS WITH CME CREDITS OF OUR MOST RECENT EVENTS:
NEW! Southwest Conference on Botanical Medicine 2019 – 17.5 general hours of which 11.5 can be pharmacy (selected lectures). [Arizona NDs: 10.5 pharm credits + 1.5 opioid hours]
Medicines from the Earth Herb Symposium 2018 – 25 general hours of which 12 can be pharmacy (selected lectures)
Medicines from the Earth Herb Symposium, 2017 — 21.5 general hours of which 9.5 can be pharmacy.
Southwest Conference on Botanical Medicine, 2017 — 17.5 general hours of which 13.5 can be pharmacy
The content is completely evidence based. It’s empirical from the perspective of the people who are actually practicing plant medicine within their communities. It gives one an opportunity to collaborate with leaders in the field, share ideas, and come to wholly different conclusions about what is effective for certain pathologies and certain conditions in people.
Questions about Naturopathic CE? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help.