January’s Featured Recording:
Panel: Clinical Approaches to Immune-Centered Illness with Mary Bove, ND; Chanchal Cabrera, FNIMH, RH (AHG); and Katie Stage, ND, RH (AHG), FABNG
Next, Katie Stage covers autoimmune conditions in an informational PowerPoint which covers patient assessment, useful labs and an outline of treatment approaches. These include decreasing triggers, improving vitality, decreasing inflammation, facilitating a healthy microbiome and decreasing toxic medication effects.
Finally, Chanchal Cabrera outlines the layers of the immune system and useful botanicals at each stage of mobilization. This begins with barrier immunity, which provides an instant response to an assault. The innate immune system then comes into play with a non-specific response involving the mobilization of white blood cells. And finally, a specific adaptive response addresses the particular pathogen. A lively Q&A session follows. (Catalog Number 20ME31)
- The featured recording mentioned above.
- Complimentary PDF of Katie Stage’s PPT slides for this presentation
- And free CE*: 1.5 general CME hours for naturopathic physicians, approved by OBNM
Steps to order your free* recording:
- Order at least one audio recording or digital book from botanical-medicine.org at the regular price.
- Before checking out, add this month’s featured recording to your order.
- Proceed to checkout. Enter coupon code FREE and this will discount the audio recording to zero and will automatically add the PDF at no extra cost to you.
How to earn the free naturopathic CE:
- Listen to the recording.
- Keep a record of the recording on this certificate (which is accepted by most ND CE boards), or request a CE certificate.
Questions? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
*The featured recording is free with the purchase of one recording or book. Naturopathic CE credits are available for naturopathic physicians.