December’s Featured Recording:
Healing Sleep with Christopher Hobbs, PhD, LAc
In this presentation, herbalist and acupuncturist, Christopher Hobbs, describes the contemporary research on the function and importance of sleep for health and longevity, and natural remedies and lifestyle choices for optimizing sleep. We discover what factors can reduce sleep quality (such as drugs and alcohol, which can sedate but also interfere with delta and REM phases of sleep).
Then we explore specific conditions that impact the quality or quantity of healing sleep hours such as insomnia, restless leg syndrome and other sleep disorders. Christopher presents treatment principles and botanicals from Western herbalism and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for a variety of sleep conditions in this comprehensive lecture. (Catalog Number 15SW20)
- The featured recording mentioned above.
- Complimentary PDF of the speakers’ notes for this presentation
- And free CE*: 1.5 general CME hours for naturopathic physicians, approved by OBNM
Steps to order your free* recording:
- Order at least one audio recording or digital book from botanical-medicine.org at the regular price.
- Before checking out, add this month’s featured recording to your order.
- Proceed to checkout. Enter coupon code FREE and this will discount the audio recording to zero and will automatically add the PDF at no extra cost to you.
How to earn the free naturopathic CE:
- Listen to the recording and keep a record on this certificate of all completed recordings. It’s as easy as that!
Questions? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
*The featured recording is free with the purchase of one recording or book. Naturopathic CE credits are available for naturopathic physicians.