September’s Featured Recording: Types of Pain and Herbal Management Tools
This lecture by Jillian Stansbury, ND explores valuable pain management tools to counter the opiate crisis. This lecture discusses some of the most commonly encountered types of pain including musculoskeletal, neuralgic, and nociceptive pain. The mechanisms of action of selected anodyne herbs are explored and sample formulas for specific conditions are presented. Botanicals discussed include Boswelia, Vitex, Glycyrrhiza, Piper methysticum, Aloe vera and more.
- The featured recording mentioned above.
- Plus a special bonus: The PowerPoint (PDF) for this lecture is included free of charge.
- And free CE*: 1.5 CME hours for naturopathic physicians, approved by OBNM, CNDA and SCNM
CE Note: SCNM has approved this recording for 1.5 Opioid credits for AZ NDs. OBNM has approved this recording for 1.5 Pain Management credits for OR NDs.
Three steps to order your free recording:
- Order at least one audio recording or digital book from botanical-medicine.org at the regular price.
- Before checking out, add this month’s featured recording to your order.
- Proceed to checkout. Enter coupon code FREE and this will discount the audio recording to zero and will automatically add the PowerPoint pdf at no extra cost to you.
Questions? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
*The featured recording is free with the purchase of one recording or book. Continuing education (CME) credits are available for naturopathic physicians.