September’s Featured Recording:
Resilience: The Role of Botanicals in Depression and Adaptation with Tori Hudson, ND
Resilience is the ability to cope with stress and adversity and bounce back to a state of normal functioning. Botanicals can aid in resilience by countering catabolic processes associated with stress, improving carbohydrate metabolism, and aiding the recovery of the normal functioning of the mind and body. This lecture from naturopathic physician, Tori Hudson, explores botanicals including Rhodiola, St. John’s wort, ginkgo, lemon balm, red clover, kava and others. (Catalog Code 14SW03)
- The featured recording mentioned above.
- Plus a special bonus: PDF of the speaker’s lecture notes for this lecture is included free of charge.
- And free CE*: 1.5 general CME hours for naturopathic physicians, approved by OBNM and SCNM
Steps to order your free* recording:
- Order at least one audio recording or digital book from botanical-medicine.org at the regular price.
- Before checking out, add this month’s featured recording to your order.
- Proceed to checkout. Enter coupon code FREE and this will discount the audio recording to zero and will automatically add the PDF at no extra cost to you.
How to earn the free naturopathic CE:
- Listen to the recording and keep a record on this certificate of all completed recordings. It’s as easy as that!
Questions? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
*The featured recording is free with the purchase of one recording or book. Continuing education (CME) credits are available for naturopathic physicians.