January’s Featured Recording: Panel Discussion: Preventing Joint Degeneration with Botanicals
Panelists in order of presentation: Jason Miller, DACM, LAC, Steven Johnson, DO, David Winston, RH (AHG) and Amanda McQuade Crawford, Medical Herbalist
Four panelists discuss joint pain caused by rheumatoid and osteoarthritis, plus prevention and treatment of a host of other musculoskeletal ailments including bursitis, Lyme disease, gout and Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. From Traditional Chinese Medicine lifestyle and herbal formula recommendations to Western herbal, osteopathic and naturopathic therapies, this panel contains many useful clinical pearls which address the chronic joint inflammation so rampant in our modern world. Moderated by Mark Blumenthal of the American Botanical Council.
- The featured recording mentioned above.
- Plus a special bonus: Lecture notes from Amanda McQuade Crawford and a transcript of the presentation in PDF format are included free of charge. We included the transcript since so many herbs and formulas were covered in this presentation and limited notes were submitted by the speakers.
- And free CE*: 1.5 general CME hours for naturopathic physicians, approved by OBNM
Steps to order your free recording:
- Order at least one audio recording or digital book from botanical-medicine.org at the regular price.
- Before checking out, add this month’s featured recording to your order.
- Proceed to checkout. Enter coupon code FREE* and this will discount the audio recording to zero and will automatically add the PowerPoint PDF at no extra cost to you.
Questions? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
*The featured recording is free with the purchase of one recording or book. Continuing education (CME) credits are available for naturopathic physicians.