November’s Featured Recording: New Insights into Commonplace and Undervalued Herbs with Paul Bergner, Medical Herbalist
Sometimes our most commonplace herbs, often growing abundantly around us, are overlooked in favor of newer, exotic, or imported herbs or preparations. But the commonplace “boring” herbs endure through millennia because they are reliable, potent, and versatile in their applications. In this presentation from Paul Bergner, we discuss recent research and traditional uses for Urtica, Matricaria, Althaea, Allium sativum, Plantago, Calendula, and Hypericum.
This focus on using common medicinal plants growing in our own region is more important now than ever before as climate change and overharvesting place a huge stress on wild medicinal plant populations. We can look to new and expanded uses for our common species as part of the solution to this crisis.
- The featured recording mentioned above.
- Plus a special bonus: The PowerPoint (PDF) for this lecture is included free* of charge.
- And free CE*: 1.5 general CME hours for naturopathic physicians, approved by OBNM and SCNM
Three steps to order your free recording:
- Order at least one audio recording or digital book from botanical-medicine.org at the regular price.
- Before checking out, add this month’s featured recording to your order.
- Proceed to checkout. Enter coupon code FREE and this will discount the audio recording to zero and will automatically add the PowerPoint PDF at no extra cost to you.
Questions? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
*The featured recording is free with the purchase of one recording or book. Continuing education (CME) credits are available for naturopathic physicians.