May’s Featured Recording:
Herbal Tea Apothecary with Teresa Boardwine, RH (AHG)
Water extracts are an easy and essential source of nutrition and holistic care. Herbal medicines delivered as teas are under-appreciated, powerful allies and can correct imbalances, build vitality and offer therapeutic results. Here Teresa draws on 30 years of experience to describe the art and science of preparing tea blends based on a person’s constitution and the symptoms indicating imbalance. These blends also take into account aroma, taste and eye appeal (beauty) of the mixture. Join her on this audio while she describes three separate cases and mixes the tea blends most suitable for them: nutritive tonic tea, rest and relax tea and cool down tea. (You’ll also hear Teresa call on her assitant for help with the mixtures, since she had recently broken her arm, which has since healed completely.) (Catalog Code 20ME24)
- The featured recording mentioned above.
- Plus a special bonus: PDF of the speaker’s lecture notes for this lecture is included free of charge.
- And free CE*: 1.5 general CME hours for naturopathic physicians, approved by OBNM
Steps to order your free* recording:
- Order at least one audio recording or digital book from botanical-medicine.org at the regular price.
- Before checking out, add this month’s featured recording to your order.
- Proceed to checkout. Enter coupon code FREE and this will discount the audio recording to zero and will automatically add the PowerPoint PDF at no extra cost to you.
Questions? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
*The featured recording is free with the purchase of one recording or book. Continuing education (CME) credits are available for naturopathic physicians.