July’s Featured Recording:
Botanical Strategies for Pelvic Pain and Endometriosis with Katie Stage, ND, RH (AHG)
Chronic pelvic pain affects up to 39% of reproductive-aged women. This lecture explores common and less common causes of pelvic pain, including endometriosis. This is an area of great opportunity for practitioners, and of great need for women affected, as conventional treatments are limited and often ineffective. We discuss botanical treatments for pelvic pain and endometriosis, including cramp bark, kava kava root and lousewort, as well as supportive lifestyle approaches. (Catalog Code 20ME01)
- The featured recording mentioned above.
- Plus a special bonus: PDF of the speaker’s lecture notes for this lecture is included free of charge.
- And free CE*: 1.0 pharmacy and .5 general CME hours for naturopathic physicians, approved by OBNM
Steps to order your free* recording:
- Order at least one audio recording or digital book from botanical-medicine.org at the regular price.
- Before checking out, add this month’s featured recording to your order.
- Proceed to checkout. Enter coupon code FREE and this will discount the audio recording to zero and will automatically add the PowerPoint PDF at no extra cost to you.
How to earn the free CE:
- Listen to the recording and keep a record on this certificate of all completed recordings. It’s as easy as that!
Questions? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
*The featured recording is free with the purchase of one recording or book. Continuing education (CME) credits are available for naturopathic physicians.