August’s Featured Recording:
Aromatherapy and Mental Health: Perspectives from Traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic Medicine with David Crow, LAc
This lecture examines the relationships between fragrance, olfaction, the limbic system, moods and mental states according to concepts of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda. Explore Shen (spirit) disturbances and the Seven Pathological Emotions, Prana Vata (mind / breath current) and mental health, and essential oils as botanical Chi and Prana. David also discusses the use of aromatherapy for the management of anger, depression, addictions, OCD and PTSD. (Catalog Code 15SW16)
- The featured recording mentioned above.
- Plus a special bonus: PDF of the speaker’s lecture notes for this lecture is included free of charge.
- And free CE*: 1.5 general CME hours for naturopathic physicians, approved by OBNM and SCNM
Steps to order your free* recording:
- Order at least one audio recording or digital book from botanical-medicine.org at the regular price.
- Before checking out, add this month’s featured recording to your order.
- Proceed to checkout. Enter coupon code FREE and this will discount the audio recording to zero and will automatically add the PDF at no extra cost to you.
How to earn the free naturopathic CE:
- Listen to the recording and keep a record on this certificate of all completed recordings. It’s as easy as that!
Questions? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
*The featured recording is free with the purchase of one recording or book. Continuing education (CME) credits are available for naturopathic physicians.