February’s Featured Recording:
Addressing the Multiple Causes of Insomnia with Mary Bove, ND
Disruption of healthy sleep patterns can occur for many reasons, including current stressful situations, female hormonal imbalance, adrenal dysfunction, nutritional deficiency, depression, anxiety, glucose deregulation, hepatic detox issues, thyroid malfunction, chronic inflammation and pain. Botanical medicines offer safe and effective non-habit-forming sleep aids to address the specific needs of the individual.
This presentation includes a description of current standard medical treatments, diet and lifestyle recommendations and case histories. Naturopathic physician, Mary Bove, also discusses a variety of botanicals including California poppy, valerian, American skullcap, chamomile, catnip and more.
- The featured recording mentioned above.
- Complimentary PDF of the speaker’s PowerPoint presentation.
- And free CE*: 1.5 general CME hours for naturopathic physicians, approved by OBNM
Steps to order your free* recording:
- Order at least one audio recording or digital book from botanical-medicine.org at the regular price.
- Proceed to checkout and finalize payment. The free recording will be added to your account automatically!
How to earn the free naturopathic CE:
- Listen to the recording and keep a record on this certificate of all completed recordings. It’s as easy as that!
Questions? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
*The featured recording is free with the purchase of one recording or book. Continuing education (CME) credits are available for naturopathic physicians.