ADD, ADHD: Attention and Focus Concerns in Adults and Children with Mary Rondeau, RH (AHG)
According to the CDC, approximately ten percent of children have been diagnosed with ADHD by the age of seventeen. Sixty percent of the children diagnosed go on to have attention and focus issues as adults. A thorough history intake, laboratory assessment, sleep assessment and social history are important in determining proper and effective treatments for attention and focus issues. This lecture features the differentiation of types and subtypes of attention and focus issues, which are important in determining the best plan for managing symptoms. Botanicals are highlighted in treatment options along with Ayurvedic and naturopathic approaches.
(Catalog Number 19ME28)
- The featured recording mentioned above.
- Plus a special bonus: PDF of the speaker’s PowerPoint for this lecture is included free of charge.
- And free CE*: 1 general + 0.5 pharm CME hours for naturopathic physicians, approved by OBNM
Steps to order your free* recording:
- Order at least one audio recording or digital book from botanical-medicine.org at the regular price.
- Before checking out, add this month’s featured recording to your order.
- Proceed to checkout. Enter coupon code FREE and this will discount the audio recording to zero and will automatically add the PowerPoint PDF at no extra cost to you.
Questions? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
*The featured recording is free with the purchase of one recording or book. Continuing education (CME) credits are available for naturopathic physicians.