Special announcement: FREE* continuing education every month!
As a loyal customer on our mailing list, you can download the complimentary featured recording with the purchase of one recording or book.
Featured this month:
- Audio recording of Teresa Boardwine, RH (AHG) speaking on Herbal Tea Apothecary
- Plus a special bonus: A PDF of the speaker’s lecture notes from this lecture.
- And FREE CE*: 1.5 general CME hours for naturopathic physicians, approved by OBNM
Three steps to order your free recording:
- Order at least one audio recording or digital book from botanical-medicine.org at the regular price.
- Before checking out, add this month’s featured recording to your order.
- Proceed to checkout. Enter coupon code FREE and this will discount the audio recording to zero and will automatically add the PDF at no extra cost to you.
More about this month’s free recording:
Herbal Tea Apothecary
Teresa Boardwine, RH (AHG)
Water extracts are an easy and essential source of nutrition and holistic care. Herbal medicines delivered as teas are under-appreciated, powerful allies and can correct imbalances, build vitality and offer therapeutic results. Here Teresa draws on 30 years of experience to describe the art and science of preparing tea blends based on a person’s constitution and the symptoms indicating imbalance. These blends also take into account aroma, taste and eye appeal (beauty) of the mixture. Join her on this audio while she describes three separate cases and mixes the tea blends most suitable for them: nutritive tonic tea, rest and relax tea and cool down tea. (You’ll also hear Teresa call on her assitant for help with the mixtures, since she had recently broken her arm, which has since healed completely.) (Catalog Code 20ME24)
About the Speaker:
Teresa Boardwine, RH (AHG) operates Green Comfort School of Herbal Medicine in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia, where she offers classes, consultations and online access to her workshops. She has been teaching her hands-on medicine making classes for 30 years and her presentations are some of the favorite offerings every year at the Medicines from the Earth Herb Symposium.
Every month, a new featured recording. To make sure you don’t miss your monthly FREE* recording, please sign up for our e-news and whitelist our sites (or add these domain names to your contacts: botanicalmedicine.org and botanical-medicine.org).
Questions? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help!
*The featured recording is free with the purchase of one recording or book. Continuing education (CME) credits are available for naturopathic physicians.