Special announcement: FREE* continuing education every month!
As a loyal customer on our mailing list, you can download the complimentary featured recording with the purchase of one recording or book.
Featured this month:
- Audio recording of Jillian Stansbury, ND speaking on Types of Pain and Herbal Management Tools
- Plus a special bonus: The PowerPoint (PDF) for this lecture is included free of charge.
- And FREE CE*: 1.5 general CME hours for naturopathic physicians, approved by CNDA, OBNM and SCNM
- Oregon NDs: Approved for 1.5 Pain Management CME by OBNM
- Arizona NDs: Approved for 1.5 Opioid CME by SCNM
Three steps to order your free recording:
- Order at least one audio recording or digital book from botanical-medicine.org at the regular price.
- Before checking out, add this month’s featured recording to your order.
- Proceed to checkout. Enter coupon code FREE and this will discount the audio recording to zero and will automatically add the PDF at no extra cost to you.
More about this month’s free recording:
Types of Pain and Herbal Management Tools
Jillian Stansbury, ND
We chose this month’s recording because it provides an in-depth look at valuable pain management tools to counter the opiate crisis. This lecture discusses some of the most commonly encountered types of pain including musculoskeletal, neuralgic, and nociceptive pain. The mechanisms of action of selected anodyne herbs are explored and sample formulas for specific conditions are presented. Botanicals discussed include Boswelia, Vitex, Glycyrrhiza, Piper methysticum, Aloe vera and more.
Questions? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help!
*The featured recording is free with the purchase of one recording or book. Continuing education (CME) credits are available for naturopathic physicians.