Special announcement: FREE* continuing education every month!
As a loyal customer on our mailing list, you can download the complimentary featured recording with the purchase of one recording or book.
Featured this month:
- Audio recording of Lise Alschuler, ND speaking on Botanicals for Cognitive Support
- Plus a special bonus: PowerPoint (PDF) for this lecture is included free of charge.
- And FREE CE*: 1 general + 0.5 pharm CME hours for naturopathic physicians, approved by OBNM and SCNM
Three steps to order your free recording:
- Order at least one audio recording or digital book from botanical-medicine.org at the regular price.
- Before checking out, add this month’s featured recording to your order.
- Proceed to checkout. Enter coupon code FREE and this will discount the audio recording to zero and will automatically add the PDF at no extra cost to you.
More about this month’s free recording:
Botanicals for Cognitive Support
Lise Alschuler, ND
Cognitive decline is on the rise in the US population and practitioners will be seeing more questions about this in the years to come. There are limited pharmaceutical options for supporting cognitive health – especially for prevention and early changes. Botanical therapies may limit the progression of cognitive changes through cerebral activation, increased cerebral blood flow, anti-oxidation, and anti-inflammation.
A review of the pros and cons of pharmaceutical approaches is included in this presentation from naturopathic physician, Lise Alschuler. Presentation includes a summary of lifestyle and nutritional therapies to support cognition, and an exploration of botanicals including Ginkgo biloba, Eleutherococcus (Ginseng), Crocus sativus (Saffron), Hericium erinaceus (Lion’s mane mushroom), Bupleurum falcatum, and Boswellia serrulata (Frankincense).
About the Speaker: A naturopathic doctor with board certification in naturopathic oncology, Lise Alschuler has been practicing since 1994. She graduated from Brown University with an undergraduate degree in Medical Anthropology and received a doctoral degree in naturopathic medicine from Bastyr University. Dr. Alschuler is past-President of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians and a founding board member and current President of the Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians. She is currently an independent consultant in the area of practitioner and consumer health education.
Every month, a new featured recording. To make sure you don’t miss your monthly FREE recording, please signup for our e-news and whitelist our sites (or add these domain names to your contacts: botanicalmedicine.org and botanical-medicine.org).
Questions? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help!
*The featured recording is free with the purchase of one recording or book. Continuing education (CME) credits are available for naturopathic physicians.