Details about the PDA program for Acupuncturists:
- Credits are issued for full or partial attendance
- Sign up for PDA when you register for the conference ($25 additional fee for continuing education)
- All CE registrants will be sent a certificate after submitting attendance verification (no later than April 23)
- CE form for acupuncturists: Coming soon!
NCCAOM Approval Information:
- The National Certification Commission on Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) has approved this online conference as a live event for 19 PDA (hours)
- To make it possible for acupuncturists to receive the maximum number of credits, we have added as many live-streamed lectures as possible to the weekend schedule
- This includes two special presentations for acupuncturists on Friday morning
The chart below gives the NCCAOM-approved schedule for the weekend, with the number and category of PDA points for each lecture.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Even though you are able to view all the videos, the maximum credit available for acupuncturists through NCCAOM is 19 CE hours (PDA) for the live sessions listed below.
|Maximum possible 19 CE hours (PDA). Partial credits OK.
This list subject to minor changes.
|Number CE credits with NCCAOM categories||CE Catalog Code|
|Friday, March 24
|8:30 AM - 10:00 AM||History and Clinical Uses of Eupatorium perfoliatum and Asclepias tuberosa|
Paul Bergner, Medical Herbalist
|10:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Three Cytotoxic Herbs - A Materia Medica Review of Artemisia absinthium, Thuja occidentalis and Taxus brevifolia in Clinical Practice|
Chanchal Cabrera, FNIMH, RH (AHG)
|1:00 PM - 5:15 PM||Pre-Conference Intensive: Reclaiming Self: Herbs to Correct Autoimmunity ($95) Eric Yarnell, ND, RH (AHG)||4 (AOM-BIO)||23SW21|
|Saturday, March 25|
|9:00 AM - 10:30 AM||Case Studies in the Management of Traumatic Brain Injury|
Kenneth Proefrock, NMD
|11:00 AM - 12:30 PM||Gender-affirming Care for Adolescents: Botanical Allies for Transition|
Brianna Piché, ND, RH (AHG)
|1:30 PM - 3:00 PM||Managing Impacts of Opioid Use Using Herbs and Nutrition|
Jen Stovall, BSN, RN
|3:30 PM - 5:00 PM||Panel Discussion: Botanical and other Natural Medicine for Functional GI Disorders|
Jillian Stansbury, ND, Brianna Piché, ND, RH (AHG) and Katie Stage, ND, RH (AHG)
|Sunday, March 26|
|9:00 AM - 10:30 AM||Detoxifying the Body: The Clinical Use of Alteratives, Depuratives and Antidyscratics|
David Winston, RH (AHG)
|11:00 AM - 12:30 PM||Panel Discussion: Botanical and other Therapies for Long COVID|
Dee Atkinson, FNIMH, Paul Bergner, Medical Herbalist, Kenneth Proefrock, NMD
and David Winston, RH (AHG)
|1:30 PM - 3:00 PM||A New Perspective on Mood Disorders: The Role of Oxidative Stress in Common Anxiety and Depression States|
Jillian Stansbury, ND
|3:30 PM - 5:00 PM||"I'm Not Sick...It's Allergies!" Natural Treatments for Allergic Conditions|
Katie Stage, ND, RH (AHG)
Back to main conference information page.
Questions about acupuncture continuing education? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help!