Mary Bove, ND, draws on over 40 years of clinical experience to describe this important aspect of overall health. A review of the effect of circadian rhythms on all organs and systems is followed by a description of the role of cortisol in stress adaptation. When does cortisol cease to be beneficial? Dysregulation of the circadian cortisol cycle leads to adrenal compromise and exhaustion. Adaptogens work to restore a normal 24 hour cortisol cycle. This lecture goes deeply into which adaptogens to use for HPA imbalance, adrenal burnout and “wired and tired” syndrome. Case studies illustrate their uses.
This featured recording is offered free* in July with the purchase of any audio recording or digital book from botanical-medicine.org at the regular price.
- Audio recording of Mary Bove, ND, speaking on Restoring the Cortisol Cycle with Botanical Adaptogens
- Plus a special bonus: The PowerPoint (PDF) for this lecture is included free of charge.
- And free CE*: 1.5 general CME hours for naturopathic physicians, approved by OBNM and SCNM.
Three steps to order your free recording:
- Order at least one audio recording or digital book from botanical-medicine.org at the regular price.
- Before checking out, add Restoring the Cortisol Cycle with Botanical Adaptogens to your order.
- Proceed to checkout. Enter coupon code FREE and this will discount Mary Bove’s audio recording to zero and will automatically add the PowerPoint pdf at no extra cost to you.
Questions? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
*The featured recording is free with the purchase of one recording or book. Continuing education (CME) credits are available for naturopathic physicians.