Listen to any audio recording from the recent Medicines from the Earth Herb Symposium,2018 and earn nursing contact hours.
- Approval: This continuing nursing education activity was approved for distance learning for 86.50 possible contact hours* by the Western Multi-State Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Approval expires March 28, 2020.
- Important Note: For the 2018 Medicines from the Earth recordings, the CE approval expires March 28, 2020. If you’re interested in these recordings, please purchase, listen, evaluate and submit your request for certificate of completion to us prior to 3/28/20 to ensure you receive CE credit.
- Criteria for successful completion: Listen to recordings of the event (listed below) and download an evaluation form. Evaluate those recordings heard, total the hours and scan it. Email evaluation to caitlin [AT] botanical medicine.org and certificate of completion will be sent by return email.
- There is no extra cost for contact hours beyond the purchase price of the recordings.
- Conflict of interest: No individuals in a position to control content for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to declare.
List of recordings qualifying for continuing nursing education with contact hours.
Order the full set of audio recordings here
Questions about CE? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help.